- Maximum Demand Indicator (MDI) for Current and Temperature measurements for pedestal substation
- Optional full multifunction measurements (MFM)
- Demands, Maximum Demands and Multifunction monitoring
- Up to 9 Sub-Meters and 6 Virtual Meters
- Status monitoring
- Extensive data logging with 8MB on-board memory
- Class 0.5S Revenue Metering with bi-directional measurements
The PMC-509 is a multi-circuit, multifunction monitor, featuring quality construction, DIN rail mount and a large, easy to read LCD display. It comes with either 6 Current Inputs and 3 RTD Inputs or 9 Current Inputs. The PMC-509 also provides 4 self-excited Digital Inputs for status monitoring. Further, the SOE Log records all setup changes, Setpoint and DI events in 1ms resolution. With the standard RS-485 port and Modbus RTU protocol support, the PMC-509 becomes a vital component in any energy management systems.